Saturday, February 21, 2009

Both tests passed and it went off pretty well. First paper today and it was easier than what I have expected. No problem in getting a pass. Hmm next will be supply chain management. How do you study for a module which you're not familiar with and no tips are given to u? How are you going to finish reading the whole book and remembering bits here and there for every chapters? Well, it's all up to you my lord :) Though I'm hoping to get an at least a b+ for every module but I think if I'm able to get a B+ for this module, it'll be a miracle.

Just when I noticed, there's indeed improvement seen in the means of a more efficient com members selected. If only I were in any com haha. Anyway finally able to aim for a silver medal instead of just a bronze. Gotta start chionging for cca points too le. Silver, that the highest I wana reach.

No comments: